7.09.2008

Racoon

Does something look wrong? Maybe with her eyes perhaps? Besides looking sad? This morning while I was putting on my makeup Ella kept asking for me to put some on her. I told her no, finished up, and then went out of the bathroom and sat on my bed. A minute later I hear the drawer in my bathroom shut and then a few seconds later it clicks, oh no, she is in my makeup. So I run in and see......this! AHHH!
I didn't really get mad at her too much because it was so funny.

And her sad little face made me laugh. I'm so cruel I know. That very first picture is after taking a bath to get it our of her hair and doing the best I could with getting it off of her face. Ah, silly girl. I love her so much.

15 comments:

tami and todd said...

So silly! Don't you just LOVE these "mom moments"!?! I can't believe how big she's gettings, and that hair! So precious!

Mandy said...

I so understand!! About two years ago after a trip to the denist where Ashley was given a prize(a stamp) We went to the store. I went to get out of the car and noticed that Ashley had decided to decorate herself!!! Stamp was everywhere. It took everything in me not to laugh but to take her into the restroom of the store and try my best to clean her up. I had two women just look and start to laugh at me. Oh the things our children do!

Todd and Heidi said...

Hey Sheena- What a small world we live in. Logan is my cousin, so Debra is my cousin in law:) That is so cool! Your little girls are so cute and I love those pictures!

Deborah said...

Ha I couldnt stop laughing when I looked at that little pouting face! Yeah Heidi and Todd are my new fam! :) Crazy they are in you ward! I can't wait to come home and see you guys, the girls look so big!

Miss Bear said...

This is hilarious!!! I love that little girls want to put on makeup so bad! I got into my mom's blue eye shadow when I was little, and I thought I was pretty stylin! :)

The Stone's said...

Oh my goodness Sheena, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! How adorable! How can you get mad when she looks at you with those huge blue eyes! Oh so cute!

The Harding Hive said...

My oldest daughter did the same thing once but with eyeliner. She was probably about the same age. So cute. All three of your girls are so incredibly cute!

Kristi Cartwright said...

ha ha ha ha I freakin love this post! What a babe she is with that makeup on! : ) love it! sooo glad u found my blog...I'm still trying to get into the blog thing, but LOVE looking at other peoples! your fam is just too adorable!

Grant and Alli said...

Your girls are so cute! That is to funny...The things i get to look forward to:)

Burrell said...

Too funny. Good thing you can laugh. It's pointless to get angry. Especially when they look so adorable!

Wardles said...

That is funny! You know though, that first picture after you washed it off looks like she has that "smoky" look all the stars have. Maybe that is what she was going for. That is funny though.

Kim Royer said...

She looks beautiful! I've been there. Except Aubrey has her own makeup that her Oma bought her so she puts it on all the time. Thank goodness it is just mostly her lipstick.

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

That is hilarious! Good job grabbing the camera. They are so cute.

Unknown said...

How could you possibly get mad with a face like that???? What a funny kid! The dollar store has kids make up that my girls use and it is great because it is so waxy it just rubs right off!

The Brownings said...

I love it! What a little stinker! She is so cute even with mascara all over!