10.22.2008

Called To Serve

My brother Stuart got his call a couple of weeks ago. He will be serving in the Arizona, Phoenix mission. He leaves December 17th. He is so excited. I think he can handle the heat. I sure couldn't. Sorry there isn't a picture. My computer doesn't like working properly. I wish I had lots of money (don't we all) so that we could buy a nice new fast computer.

On a side note, Kate is almost walking!!! She takes quite a few steps and has started to venture off on her own when she is standing. It is so exciting but so sad. My baby is growing up way to fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Congrats to Stuart!

Miss Bear said...

Woo! Thats exciting! We will be down there..so if his mission reaches into Surprise AZ we can have him over for dinner! :)
He will learn to love the heat too..its much better than snow! :)