(she loved Twitch so my Dad surprised her with this shirt. Twitch always wore glasses like this with the lenses popped out. This is what she looked like for the concert)My sister had her birthday back in August and turned the sweet 16. She wanted to go to the So you think you can dance show but my Dad kept telling her no. But all along he was just keeping it a secret and ended up giving her two tickets for her birthday. She said I could come along and use her second ticket. It was so awesome. AWESOME!!!
Mark and Comfort
Twitch and Kerrington
Twitch, Mark, Joshua, Will, and Gev doing the "Five guys named Moe" dance
Twitch

That's Chelsie Hightower with the microphone. She is from Utah.
Twich and Kerrington
Gev and Chelsie. Both of them are from Utah. They are two of the original four Utahns that started out on the show.
Marc and Courtney.
Mark and Comfort
Twitch and Kerrington
Twitch, Mark, Joshua, Will, and Gev doing the "Five guys named Moe" dance
Twitch
That's Chelsie Hightower with the microphone. She is from Utah.
Twich and Kerrington
Gev and Chelsie. Both of them are from Utah. They are two of the original four Utahns that started out on the show.
Marc and Courtney.
7 comments:
SO FUN! It looks like you had a great time. Nice sis for giving you the extra ticket! Sometimes, when I think about growing up, I want to be a dancer!
That is awesome! I'm jealous, I didn't realize they were coming here :( Janae looks so cute, I couldn't believe that she was 16... until I realized Aaron is too, silly me! Still hard to believe!
How fun!! I love that show! I'm way jealous!
We are blessing him this Sunday the 12th, Afterwards we are going to our house for a lunch. Are you guys coming?
Love, love , love this show. glad you two had a great time!!!
LUCkY!!! oh i love that show.. so jealous!
Oh, I bet that was a lot of fun! I would have loved to watch that!
Post a Comment