11.12.2008

My little walker

Go, baby, go!
I can't believe it. Didn't I just have her a couple months ago?
She'll be one in less then a month.

7 comments:

Burrell said...

Sheena! That's crazy. I can't believe she'll be 1 already! I love baby walkers. They're so tiny and adorable the way they bumble about. Love it.

My life in a blog said...

Oh my, I cannot believe all her hair! She looks like a very petite 2 year old! What a cutie! Can you believe how fast the time goes?!

Mandy said...

Yeah didn't we just have our babies? I cannot believe she is walking. Kylie will walk along things, stand by herself but will not take a step by herself yet. We will have to working on it.

Miss Bear said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing!! So fun!

Wardles said...

So cute! and almost one! It's crazy for me to think about how fast the time has gone by, it must be even more crazy for you! Very cute pictures of your halloween. Love them!

Todd and Heidi said...

WOw! I can't believe she is going to be one...she is so little! Now she you will have your hands full with her getting around more:) We need to get together again!

The Brownings said...

What a little cutie! How fun!!!!