12.02.2008

My poor baby

Last Friday Tyler and I were in the other room when we heard Kate start to cry. I found her on the floor in front of our coffee table crying pretty good. I figured she was hurt but she cried for a a lot longer than normal. She finally calmed down but she couldn't crawl because her right arm hurt her so bad. Finally Saturday afternoon we took her into the doctors because it just didn't seem to be any better and sure enough it was broken. I didn't think it was because there was no outside sign that it was broken and she could still grasp things. I'm glad I went in though. They put this temporary cast on it for four days, and then... today she got this fashionable thing.
She does amazingly well with it and it doesn't really seem to bother her. Good thing she can walk now or I would have to cart her everywhere with me. She is quite the walker now. Just watch out if you hold her. Ouch! That thing hurts.





10 comments:

Kelsey said...

I love the pink cast!! It is so cute!! I've always wanted a pink cast! I'm jealous! :) Oh ya, I went private but email me and I'll invite you. ele_mcneil@yahoo.com

Henry Family said...

Mom told me that Kate was getting a cast! Hot Pink is so perfectly cute!

Todd and Heidi said...

Isabelle broke her leg when she was two and it was amazing how fast they adjust to those hard casts. I love the pink!

Mandy said...

Oh poor thing! Well at least she will walk on her own. Kylie will have nothing to do with walking on her own. I walk with her hands in mine, let go of one and she stops dead in her tracks. Well at least it's pink!

Miss Bear said...

Oh no! Poor little thing! At least she is stylin' with that pink cast! :)

tami and todd said...

Well crazy! It'd drive me nuts not knowing how she actually broke it. But she does look super cute in that cast!

Wardles said...

How sad, I'm so glad that she's okay and she looks stylin' with that cast!

Unknown said...

OH POOR BABY! did you ever find out how it happened? Her sisters were not around? OHHHHHH POOR BABY! hugs.....aunt linda

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So cute! Brody broke his leg on Christmas day when eh was just 12 months old. It was so sad to see the cast all the way up his leg...and he had just learned to walk. It's so sad to see them like that. She is so beautiful!

Kim Royer said...

Poor little thing! Gosh your kids are adorable!