After church we headed up to have a yummy Easter dinner and egg hunt at my fathers-in-law's wife's niece's house. Did ya get that?
Kate waiting for the hunt to begin.
Making the trek to the hunt.
Kate waiting for the hunt to begin.
Making the trek to the hunt.










7 comments:
Looks like a super fun day. How magical it must have seemed for the girls.
The gaps are caused by blogger for some weird reason. I get them, too. You just need to delete the spaces in between. Pretty simple.
These girls are so cute and they are so fun to watch in church. I think they did well on Easter! And when you took Kate out and she fell asleep and when you brought her back in the chapel all snuggly and warm. I just wanted to snatch her from you!!! Good job mommy and daddy! Looks like a fun time up north.
Hi Sheena,
I enjoy checking your blog now and then. You & Tyler have very beautiful daughters! And it looks like life is good. Keep up the good parenting. We had a fun Easter, too, with Jenny's family and Seth's family. I'm glad they're close.
Love, Aunt Carol
Very cute pics Sheena. The girls are growing so fast. Easter is such a fun time to prissy up the girls and show them off!
Sheena?! wow. How weird I found you while randomly looking at other blogs. Uh.... I am not even sure if you remember me or not. We were friends forever in school though :) oh your kids are so cute!! You look good! Hope you are doing well. Hope to talk to you soon, mandi
ha ha that's ok. Its Harward. Thanks for writing me back. I do like finding people from school, although It would be hard when everyone has new names and you wouldn't know what the url is. You just have to happen across them it seems :)
Your girls are beautiful! it makes me excited for my girl to get big
Post a Comment