I am trying to find a preschool for Gabby to go to this fall but I'm not really having any luck. If you, or anyone you know, knows of a great place leave a comment and let me know.
I know Jordan school district doesn't really do much preschool stuff its really knid of stupid. Anyways Granite does but you would have to use your moms address and she would go to a school near there. The program is great! I know you would have to go to the Granite School District Office and hurry and reg. fast it fills quick. But yeah you would have to pretend you live at your moms address.
If you have other 3 year olds in your ward, or have friends who stay at home and have a 3 year old, you can create your own preschool co-op. This way, they get to socialize, and each mom takes a different week to teach 2-3 times a week. If you have 5 kids you only have to do it 5 times. You can look into a Head Start program if you qualify. Some friends that have a co-op really love it, and some even have 3 kids 4 & under too!
I'm not sure where you are living right now, but they have a preschool at the SLCC Redwood Campus that I used to work at! All the teachers are amazing, and they have a lot of program options. I'm not sure how everything works, I just know the kids loved it there! I do think opening your own is a great idea too! :)
4 comments:
I know Jordan school district doesn't really do much preschool stuff its really knid of stupid. Anyways Granite does but you would have to use your moms address and she would go to a school near there. The program is great! I know you would have to go to the Granite School District Office and hurry and reg. fast it fills quick. But yeah you would have to pretend you live at your moms address.
Or better yet lets open our own.
If you have other 3 year olds in your ward, or have friends who stay at home and have a 3 year old, you can create your own preschool co-op. This way, they get to socialize, and each mom takes a different week to teach 2-3 times a week. If you have 5 kids you only have to do it 5 times. You can look into a Head Start program if you qualify. Some friends that have a co-op really love it, and some even have 3 kids 4 & under too!
I'm not sure where you are living right now, but they have a preschool at the SLCC Redwood Campus that I used to work at! All the teachers are amazing, and they have a lot of program options. I'm not sure how everything works, I just know the kids loved it there!
I do think opening your own is a great idea too! :)
Post a Comment