Well here we are in Vegas. I can't believe we have been her for almost three weeks. It has gone so fast. It has been a really hard move for me but as we settle in life begins to feel a little more normal and it has gotten better. I still miss my family like crazy, but it helps to know that we already have visits planned. I get to fly in to Salt Lake on Saturday because one of my best friends is getting sealed. So that will be a nice quick visit with the family.
Our ride down here went mostly without problems. Tyler drove the moving truck and my sister drove in the car with me. At about Provo, Gabby started complaining that her stomach hurt. At Springville, she lost everything in her stomach. We pulled over and cleaned her up, and after that it went really well. The girls were so good for the long drive. Tyler's dad came and my parents, and brother and sister's came down so we had a lot of help moving in. Now we are all settled and I know my way around Vegas for the most part. We even know where the closest hospital is. We had to make a trip to the ER at two in the morning a week ago for Ella. Every other month or so it seems that Ella gets a runny nose and then at night has the hardest time breathing. It happened again. At first I was just not going to do anything about it. It is all part of her reactive airways that she was diagnosed with when she was nine months old and first hospitlized. It just makes for long nights and her trying really hard to breath. We broke down and took her in though, because we needed some peace of mind. They gave her a breath treatment and some steroids to open up her airways and sent us on our way, telling us that she had croup. She is doing good now though.
3 comments:
We are so excited that everything is going well with you guys. We miss you all tons!!!! We are so excited for you guys to come down the 4th of July weekend!!! We will still need to come and visit you guys for sure! Do lots of shopping even if its window shopping! lol We can't wait to see you guys soon!! Take care of those cute girls, we can't wait to see them. Kambree is getting her two front teeth in, its so dang cute!!!
Glad everything is working out for you!! I have missed you so much and missed almost 4 years of your life... it just kills me! I am glad we FINALLY found a way to reconnect! I am in Cedar City, not so far from Vegas so we are going to have to make some plans to hook up for lunch or something. I can get around Vegas okay, and I LOVE the getaway!! Glad you are settled in and all is well... talk to you soon I hope!
Wow. sounds crazy/hectic/fun. Awww but poor Ella! I am glad you got moved ok and are settled, although i am sad you moved, there goes a chance of getting to see you again and catch up. ha ha that's ok. That's why we have blogs right??
Post a Comment