8.21.2009

Our first visitors

We had our first visitors come last weekend. It was so much fun to see family. Tyler's Dad and his wife Diana and Tyler's sister Deb and her hubby Logan came. It was way to short, but we had lots of fun. Sorry about the quality of the pictures. Diana really was there, but I never got a picture of her.
We started out the day heading to Burger King for some yummy lunch. Gabby saw the crowns on the counter and had to have one. Afterwards we headed over to Red Rock Resort and did some bowling.





Deb, Gabby, & Logan

Gabby got so good at bowling all by her self.

After that we headed down to the strip to go to Fashion Show mall. They call it that because they actually do fashion shows everyday. We actually caught one in action. It is done in the middle of the mall. They raise the floor up and a big room and that becomes the runway.

Fashion show in progress

When it is all done the models walk into the room at the end and then it all starts going into the ground. Going...

going...

gone.

I know it's dark but now everything is flat and you would never know that a fashion show had just been going on. Pretty cool.

Deb went into this store and the girls thought these little things on the front of it were a cool resting place.

We can't wait for our next victi... I mean visitors.

3 comments:

Kory said...

Oh Sheena... Looks like so much fun!! It's fun to explore a new town huh?? Seems like it's easier to explore when you are trying to entertain-- maybe that's just me!!

Unknown said...

so glad you could have company and accommodate everyone! As often as I have been to LV I have not gone to the fashion show at the mall! I will have to do that....just the mall itself is great though!

Josh and Lindsay said...

We need to come so bad hopefully in september is when we are hoping to come. I so want to go to the mall. Even if its window shopping.