Our ward had an end of summer luau this week and we had so much fun. Yummy Hawaiian food and fun Polynesian dancing. The girls of course couldn't wait to head over to the water play area.
(these were taken on Tyler's phone so they aren't the best)
Kate did this a couple of times and Tyler caught her funny face on this one. Maybe it isn't so funny when you didn't see the real face in person but I crack up.

4 comments:
Oh....how I miss you all and the sweet girls. They are so beautiful and cute, hug and kiss them all for me! oh yeah, we miss you and Tyler too!
That must be so much fun in such hot weather down there!
how fun! I want a luau!!
Looks like so much fun! I love the fashion show mall! You should jump up there next time and show them some REAL fashion!
Post a Comment