It is always fun when family comes. My parents and one of my brothers and one of my sisters came to stay with us over the weekend. On Saturday we went to the strip and saw what there is to see. It was so hot, but we were inside a lot so it wasn't terribly horrible. We walked through the Venetian. Then we walked through Caesar's Palace.
Went to the M&M store. Don't think I'll do that again. It was insane.
My sister Janae. The girls love her.

My sister Janae, me, and my Mom with our flowers from Margaritaville.

Went to the M&M store. Don't think I'll do that again. It was insane.
My sister Janae. The girls love her.
My sister Janae, me, and my Mom with our flowers from Margaritaville.
We ate lunch at Margaritaville. My brother had been there before and told us we had to go and order the volcano nachos. They are just on the appetizer part of the menu but these things were piled high. We ordered two of them and almost didn't finish them. They were the best nachos I have ever had. If you come the the strip go to Margaritaville and order the volcano nachos. That is all you will need to order. It makes for a cheap meal. Especially since it will probably take four people to finish it off.
My goofy brother Zach and my mom
Janae and Gabby


After we were done with the strip we went home and got some Subway and headed out the to the park. The girls were worn out by the end of the day. They love their uncle Zach and had some good cuddle time before bed.
Sunday we went to church and just hung out and had a good time. My mom brought her ice cream maker and we had some yummy vanilla ice cream.
Then we played a game of hide and seek.
We were lucky that it was Labor Day weekend so we got to have them stay until Monday. They left yesterday and it was really hard to let them go. I'm still trying to adjust to being away from family and it makes it hard to have them here and then gone again.
My goofy brother Zach and my mom
Janae and Gabby

After we were done with the strip we went home and got some Subway and headed out the to the park. The girls were worn out by the end of the day. They love their uncle Zach and had some good cuddle time before bed.
Sunday we went to church and just hung out and had a good time. My mom brought her ice cream maker and we had some yummy vanilla ice cream.
Then we played a game of hide and seek.
We were lucky that it was Labor Day weekend so we got to have them stay until Monday. They left yesterday and it was really hard to let them go. I'm still trying to adjust to being away from family and it makes it hard to have them here and then gone again. Kate was so tired still from all our fun. We were sitting watching a movie and I realized that Kate was very quiet, so I looked down and saw her laying like this. Her new thing when she is sitting or laying down is to cross her feet. I love how cute it looks.
It was fun to have them here. We're lucky because we get to go up to Utah and visit them next week, so we are pretty excited.
Who's next?

5 comments:
Your mom was so excited to go see you! It would be hard to live away. I'm glad you had so much fun!
Sheena... I LOVE your family!! I can't believe little Janae is all grown up and NOT LITTLE! So glad you guys get to be close enough that it is not a huge ordeal to go see family or have them close. We lived away from family before our babies, thought I was doing fine, but after having babies, don't think I could. Especially with Steve gone so much...
Thanks for posting those great pictures! It was fun to see some of the family. :) Love, Carol & Denny
Me Me Me Me, oh please choose me! I want to come and see you guys!!!We were going to suprise you guys and come this weekend but we heard you guys were coming up here. So we will do it another weekend, we want to come down so BAD!!!
Hahaha I am next sucka. I can not wait until Oct. 9th!!!
Post a Comment