9.11.2009

Happy Birthday

Five years ago today I became a mother and started the most wonderful journey of my life. Gabrielle turns five today and I can hardly believe it. She is such a beautiful girl and I am so happy to have her as my daughter. Enjoy some pictures of her growing up. It's going way too fast. September 11, 2004

2005- 5 months old


2005- 7 months old


2005-one year old


2006-two years old
I wish her hair was still that curly

2007-three years old

at her birthday party
2008-four years old

2009-five years old!
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

She gets more gorgeous every year! Can Sophie have some of that hair? Happy birthday Gabby! We miss you!

The Stone's said...

She is so beautiful Sheena! I can't believe you have a 5 year old! Time really flies!

Terrie said...

Happy birthday Gabby. We love you.
Aunt Terrie and Uncle Brent

Kory said...

Holy HAIR!! She's adorable... When did we get so grown up Sheena??

Burrell said...

Awww. Happy Birthday, Gabby! What sweet pictures.

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

I remember all that hair when she was born, so beautiful! My baby is going to be bald till she is two! (takes after her father) haha Ya, I'm loving the journey of motherhood already :)