9.13.2009

As I was taking Gabby's picture of her in her new shirt the other two girls decided they wanted to be in on it to.

Umm...speaking of big girls. Where did my baby go. This picture of Kate makes her look so big. I can't believe she'll be two in December.
They decided it had to be with Gabby's new goat to.




5 comments:

Valerie said...

Holy cow! Seriously! When did Kate get so big? And when did her hair get so LONG?! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

Very adorable! Happy Birth-Day to mommy too! It was your birth...day giving birth to her after all! Oma Schippers always made a point of calling me on each one of my childrens birthdays and telling me happy BIRTH-DAY. I carry on the tradition...:0) give the girls a hug for me k...

Mandi said...

awww your girls are adorable!! I keep thinking our next child will be another girl. having 3 girls looks like fun, I am loving having 2!

and I do just love her shirt

Deborah said...

OH MY.... that is the cutest pic of Kate EVER! And seriously Gabby, how are you so old?

The Stone's said...

What cute little girls you have. They are so adorable! I so hope I have another girl and can have three in a row like you! So fun!