9.25.2009

Park City- Girls only!

This last weekend Tyler's mom had a big girls weekend in Park City with all the girls on her side of the family. We stayed in a nice condo, ate yummy dinner, pigged out on junk food and stayed up so late. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Olympic park up there. We got lucky and showed up at the same time that some of the US ski team members were practicing their ski jumping. After we sat and watched that for a while some of us went on the extreme zip line.


I'm sure going to miss seeing this this fall. Oh how I miss Utah.

This is our little gang. That's Grandma Turner in the pink, my mother-in-law in the black, my sister-in-law Deb in the striped shirt, and my sister-in-law Val in the very front. And then me on the left. I don't know why I look so goofy. Maybe I was laughing.

The whole group. Thanks for such a fun weekend. It was a much needed break.

2 comments:

Kory said...

Looks like fun! Bet it was so nice just to get away and take a break...

Mandi said...

I agree, looks like fun! Glad you got to go (even though you had to drive without hubby)