While we were in Utah for my Park City getaway we were able to have lots of fun with my family. Tyler, sadly wasn't there. He was planning on coming, but at midnight the night before we were to leave, he got a call from the lady that works in the office with him saying that her daughters water just broke so she was leaving for California right away. Which meant that Tyler could no longer come with us. He is the only other person in the office so he couldn't leave it empty. I was pretty freaked out. That meant I had to drive the six hours by myself with the girls. I didn't know how it would work out, but they did really good. Both ways.
This is my sister Michelle. Can you tell that she is excited? Do you want to know why she is excited? It is because we were waiting for the Brad Paisley concert to start. My family had all bought tickets for the concert before they knew that I was going to be in town. So I wasn't planning on going, but my Daddy offered his ticket to me and said that he would watch the girls. I was pretty excited. The concert was awesome, even though we got rained on.
She thought she would be sneaky and take a picture with my camera. So I snuck in with her.
We also had a September birthday party up at my Grandparent's on Sunday. It was so nice to see all the family again.
We also had a September birthday party up at my Grandparent's on Sunday. It was so nice to see all the family again.

2 comments:
I'm glad the drive went well... I would be scared too! I love the sound of a girls retreat! I'm so jealous.
Yes Utah is lovely but TYLER HAS A JOB! which for most people now a days is unheard of! Glad to hear you were able to have a grand time with the family! hugs...auntlinda
Post a Comment