Last night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat. The girls have been looking forward to this for about two weeks. It finally came and the day couldn't have gone longer for them. We had lots of fun and yummy chili. It was freezing and some super fierce winds threatened to blow the kids over, but they loved it.

Gabby was Fancy Nancy (the storybook character), Kate was a clown, and Ella was a dinosaur.

To make Gabby's hair fancy,
because Fancy Nancy is all about everything fancy, we put her hair in braids for the day and then got this cute
crimpy affect. It was so cute. Now I have a new hair do I can do with her crazy hair.

I took Kate and Ella around first and Gabby stayed at the car with Tyler because she was cold. After we were done we went back to the warm car and they snacked on candy while Tyler took Gabby around really quick.
4 comments:
So cute those girls! I used to put my hair in braids like that for my elementary pictures sometimes. I'd sleep on them, then take them out. Yay Gabby!
Sounds so fun Sheena!! Ours is Saturday and I can't wait. Your girls are just FREAKING adorable!!
I will soon have to figure out the "doing the hair" thing :) For now I've got ONE BALD BABY! LOL
FANCY NANCY!!! My students loved Fancy Nancy! So cute! Love the costumes!
Post a Comment