Is lost no more. I had a friend in high school named Kory. I have known her since we were in sixth grade. We were cheerleaders together for our sophomore and junior years, and that is where we became really good friends. We graduated and I saw her a few times. I got married and therefore lost even more touch. She got married a little later and I went to her reception. Then we really lost touch. You know how it is. I had no idea how to find her or how she was doing. Thank goodness for blogging. She found my blog back in June and I couldn't be happier. I found out she lives in Cedar City and so her and her family drove down here to Vegas and hung out with us a few weeks ago. It was so much fun. 

Ella, Gabby, and Whitney
We went to the M&M and Coke store while they visited.

My girls loved Kory. They were hooked to her the rest of the night. Her little girl Whitney became my best friend to.
Ella, Gabby, and Whitney
We went to the M&M and Coke store while they visited.
4 comments:
YEAH!! I'm NOT lost... It was so much fun and I cannot WAIT to hang out with ya'll again after these CRAZY CRAZY holiday trips! It does make it hard to go the extra few miles when you are going back and forth to SLC all the time.
Have so much fun and let me know when you ready to get together again.
Sheena-- I caught your blog through someone elses blog. Your family is so cute! It was exciting to get a little peek into your life and so how you are doing. Thats fun you caught up with Kory. We all had some fun times in high school!!! Love, Missy
You can check out my blog at peekinonhendricks.blogspot.com
looks like a lot of fun! I love to catch up with long lost friends!
Sheena what a cute blog you have! I saw that you had it listed on facebook. And what a darling family you have!!! I hope all is well with you:)
Post a Comment