...do you remember them? Tyler and I both have some pogs that we have saved; he has a ton of them still. Tyler thought it would be fun to show them to the girls and play a few rounds. Kate showin' off her sweet slammer.
Your new blog is cute! I still have all my pogs too. My favorite was my slammer, Big Foot, which was pink and scented. Psh. Why did this fad end again??
5 comments:
Oh my word! Talk about a blast from the past:)
I loved pogs when I was little! I haven't seen them for ages! How cute!!!
Love a good game of pogs. Those slammers were the best, the heavier and neater looking the better.
Your new blog is cute! I still have all my pogs too. My favorite was my slammer, Big Foot, which was pink and scented. Psh. Why did this fad end again??
that made my night. I have good memories playing pogs with my brother, good times!
Post a Comment