Lindsay, Kambree, & Josh
(sorry about the bad pic Josh.)
This awesome family finally made a visit. They made plans for three other times but were never able to come. They are our best friends ever. They might as well be family. Tyler and Josh have been friends for a very long time.
We went to Margarittaville for dinner and enjoyed some yummy food.

Kate wanted a wing. I didn't think she would do to good with it.

I was wrong though.

She worked at it until every eatable piece was gone. She loved it.

Then we walked over to the Bellagio and watched the water show.

Kambree and Kate
These two share a birthday and are one year apart.

The next day we went bowling at Red Rock Resort

Gabby never wanted help. Here she is waiting for her ball.
She did really good.
Almost beat me.

Soon, Ella insisted on doing it all by herself to.
Thanks for coming to visit us. We love you guys and already look forward to your next visit. Thanks for a great time.

4 comments:
My comment just erased!! Oh well. Hello Friend! I'm glad you are doing fun things! I'm sorry I've been non-existant for the last month :p I'm still here. I love you lots.
-laura
You always do such fun things with your visitors. Maybe I will come visit :)
I am still freaking out about your scorpion post. That would totally scare me to death.
Your girls are getting big and so adorable!
Cute pictures, looks like fun!
It sounds like you have had some great visits recently. Looks like a lot of fun! Also, thanks for the birthday wish. What a great friend you are. I really appreciate your friendship. It meant a lot. Thank you.
Post a Comment