3.05.2010

Can you believe it?

Can you? I can't, but guess what, it is true. Gabrielle is now registered for kindergarten. How did she grow up so fast.
On other news, I have finally started a medication and it is finally bringing me some relief. It feels so good to feel good again after a year and a half of feeling like crap. I still have moments of pain, but it is greatly decreased. It has also helped a ton with my joint pain. That is one of the symptoms you can have with Crohnes disease, and for the last month and a half I was having some pretty horrible pain in my knee and shoulder, but it is gone.
IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! YIPPEE!

5 comments:

JennyJ said...

YEAH!
Glad to hear your good news.
My baby will be registered for Kindergarten in two weeks. I can't believe it.

Brandon and Julie said...

So fun, kindergarten already, wow. I am also glad you are feeling better, hope it continues.

Mandy said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! Oh my I cannot believe she is a kindergartener!!! AHHHHH!!! Didn't you just have her? She is so cute! Well they all are. Love you all. We miss you.

Wardles said...

So glad you are feeling better! I can't believe she is that old! Fun!

Dennis said...

Sheena,
We're so glad you are feeling better! You are one of the most positive, happy people we know. Sorry for the pains you've had, and so happy for your relief.
Love ya,
Uncle Denny & Aunt Carol