That is the second one we have found since we have been here. Tyler found one right after we moved here in the garage.
I can handle cockroaches and crickets in the house, but scorpions? NO!
I called Tyler when I found it because I didn't want to get near it. He said it would just chill there if I didn't do anything, so I told him it would chill there until he got home from work. I sat watching for almost an hour until Tyler came to the rescue. Maybe next time, hopefully there isn't one, I'll be able to do it on my own.

4 comments:
You are MUCH braver than I am. I can't handle anything other than flies. Not spiders... ANYTHING. I would have totally freaked out!
That is too funny because I also would have sat staring at that thing until someone came to take care of it for me!! Once there was a HUGE-jumping spider where I needed to be, I watched that stupid thing for 2 hours crawling all over my stuff until Steve came home to kill it. Spiders don't usually bother me and I don't kill them (killed a mom and the babies swarmed all over once and it traumatized me) but that one was huge and had to die.
I couldn't deal with roaches and scorpions though... you are amazing, I'd have scream and probably freaked out the girls!
Oh my gosh... would not be able to live there. Your girls are beautiful! Getting to be so big!
Oh yuck! I hate bugs so that would totally freak me out!
Post a Comment