I have some beautiful people in my life. I'll share them with you today on this Totally Terrific Tuesday, because they are totally terrific.
My girls.
They are wonderful and each have their own unique personalities.
Gabrielle is such a big helper lately. She especially loves to do the dishes with me in the morning. When she hears the water running she runs in, grabs a towel, pulls up a chair, and dries the dishes for me. I love it.
She makes her bed everyday without being asked.
When I am folding the laundry she helps me out by folding her own clothes.
I'm hoping this continues as she gets older. I'm crossing my fingers.
You actually know her as Ella, but today she is Astasia. This girl has an imagination. A very wonderful one. She'll turn forks in to talking characters while she is waiting at the table for dinner. It is so funny to listen to her. This morning while I was getting ready Gabby came in and said to Ella, "Astasia, come on." They were playing pretend.
Ella loves to dress up to. She spends most of her days in dress up clothes.
She can keep herself entertained for hours just playing with her dolls.
We also sometimes call her Rascal. That's her puppy name. She is known to start crawling on all fours and bark like a dog. She'll climb up to you and when you start paying attention she will start to pretend that she is licking you and does a wonderful sound affect. She does it all because she knows we think it's funny.

6 comments:
You have some of the cutest girls ever!
I must agree these girls are "TOTALLY TERRIFIC"!! Hope all is still going well...
They are so cute! Astasia is such a cute name she came up with :)
love seeing your girls. they are growing so fast. Hope all is well with you.--Jenny
What a great look into the Schippers family! Some of those faces remind me of this red-headed kid I knew in South Jordan.
Oh my! These pictures made me miss you guys so much. When do I see you again?!
Post a Comment