We headed up to Utah for Easter and met a lot of our family in Snow Canyon which is located in Southern Utah just outside of St. George. It is such a beautiful place.
We went on a hike, got dirty, played in the sand, got dirty, talked, listened to conference, laughed until we cried and almost peed our pants, played games, got kissed by the sun, got dirty (I have never had a ring in my tub until the night we got home,) ate yummy food, and had a wonderful time.
The girls had so much fun and loved being around cousins again. They had so much fun. Oh, wait, I mentioned that.
Ella got Kerplunk for her birthday and the kids loved playing it.
Making our way to the Three ponds hike. All those people walking down the road were all part of our group.
Taking a break and emptying the sand out of our shoes.

The hike is a three mile round trip hike. Almost two miles of it is walking through this very soft sand. One step forward, two steps back. The kids did so so good. They loved it.
We made it to the end.





Waiting for our Easter egg hunt to begin.
The hunting party

Ella would pass up four eggs just so she could get the pink ones.



I found Gabby in my aunt and uncle's trailer being read to by my cousin Zoe. Gabby loved spending all the time she could with her.
She also spent a lot of time with my cousins little girl, Lily. When we first got there on Friday night, Lily saw us coming into camp and came running to Gabby and Ella to give them great big hugs. It was so cute.
It was so great to see so much of my family.
We hope your Easter was just as wonderful as ours was.

4 comments:
Shenna that is so wonderful! You could have stayed her for the night! or at least had a place to sleep and take a bath, but what fun would that have been! Just remember you are welcome here anytime!
So much fun!
(I think I'm gonna need someone to sit down with me and point out who's who in the "hunting party" photo... I'm sure I'm related to some of those kiddies.)
It looks like you guys had a really fun easter! Oh and I have the exact same DL 55 jacket:) LOVE IT!
such cute kiddies!! And yet again you were SOOOOO close to me... one of these days I just know it, we will get together again! hahaha
Post a Comment