4.11.2010

My goofball

Yesterday we were out and about doing some stuff and Kate managed to spill her chocolate milk all over her shirt. We stopped at Ross to see if we could find a cheap shirt because we weren't close to home and still had a few things left to do.
We got this super cute outfit for $9.00 and I just thought it was so cute I had to share. So I grab my camera and tell Kate to stand normal so I can get a good picture. Yeah right. Easier said then done with her. This girl is such a goofball. It took forever to get a normal picture of her. She had me laughing so hard.



Finally we got a good one

10 comments:

Family said...

What a ham! She reminds Glen of Deobrah when she was little. She is waaaay toooo cute!!!

tami and todd said...

Wow! She has gotten SO big! I guess we need to get together again soon, cause I can't believe it!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness she is soooooo cute!!! I love the outfit. I completely understand about the camera thing. Kylie does the same thing. One of these days we need to make a trip down to see you all. Kylie and Ashley would have a blast.

Valerie said...

Oh, that shirt is so cute!!! I want it! I can't believe how old she looks.

Jewls said...

She is so adorable!!

Burrell said...

Sweet, sweet girl! Love the poses. She's already learned how to "work it, work it!"

Dennis said...

They're all good! great! pictures. My favorite is #3. How sweet you and your family are. Love, Aunt Carol

The Stone's said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! I love her!

Miss Bear said...

darling! :)

Valerie said...

How many pairs would you want? Maybe $5 a pair??? I think that's about what it costs for the yarn and ribbon.