Last Friday I headed North to Utah to celebrate with Janae.
She graduated from Hunter High School.
We went to Olive Garden first and had the best service I have ever had anywhere in my life.
Janae with her boyfriend Johnny
(minus Stuart who comes home in a little less then six months from his mission)
The next day we were going to go to Hogle Zoo. I got there first and quickly found out that that was a very bad idea. Everybody else in Utah had the same idea. Instead we went bowling. The girls were really upset but Grandpa promised they could go on Monday. That was a much better choice. The place was practically empty and the weather was beautiful.
Ella LOVES pink. She saw this pink ball and wanted it. Who cares that it was a 14. She still hefted it up to the lane. She also would not leave it and kept her hands on it almost the entire time. She didn't want anybody else using it.
Still guarding her ball
They left today and it is such a let down.
*****
We have been living here in Vegas for a year now. Holy cow. It sure doesn't seem like it has been that long. I am doing way better than I was when we moved her, but it is still hard to be away from all of our family. I wish everyday that we could move back to Utah. These little trips with family make it hard. Yes, I know, we are very blessed that Tyler has a job and I should be happy with it. I am. I like it here now, but still don't want to ever live here for the rest of my life. I am happy though. We have been blessed with an awesome ward and we have gotten to know a lot of great people. I'm not complaining though because, really, I. Am. Happy.! Especially since my health has improved a lot. I finally feel really good and I feel normal again after a year of feeling sick. Wahoo!!!
Have a nice day
Have a nice day

5 comments:
Sheena, thanks for all those great pictures. We don't see your family very often in person any more! Life gets so busy with our own family. I like keeping up on things through your blog. Thanks so much! Love, Aunt Carol
Oh Sheena, wish we lived closer... I think it would help! What's going on with the new house??
Yay! Fun! Miss you guys already!
Your girls are getting so big! I've lived out of Utah for a year now, too. I still miss it as well.
I can't believe Janae is graduating! Wow, time is going to fast. Ella's hair is so cute in these pictures.
Post a Comment