...that's when she will graduate.
That is so far away.
I was really worried about how she would do. I was worried that she wouldn't get on the bus and that I would have to drive her and have her not want to leave. Then I would be blubbering in front of all the parents at the school.
Not how it turned out at all. She did awesome.
When we got to the bus stop we found another girl there who was starting kindergarten and was going to be in her class. Yay! I knew that would help out a ton. Even better, we found out they are in our ward. We've only been here a month so I didn't recognize the mom, but her dad showed up later and he recognized us. So awesome. When the bus pulled up she kind of started clinging to me but I told her to go hold Sophie's hand (that's the other girls name) and walk on together. That is all it took. They walked on together and were able to find a seat together. She never looked back.
We followed the bus, for my peace of mind, and watched her walk into the class. Yeah, I know you can't see her very good, but she is there. It was so cute.
She loved her first day.



2 comments:
Oh Sheena!! Whitney saw this and said... "That's my friend Gabby!" I told her she started school today, then got into trouble because Whitney can't start yet... don't know how you did so well, but I'm NOT ready for that day!
Gabby, you are awesome! Miss you! And Sheena, your kitchen looks nice.... I want to see your house!
Post a Comment