Okay, so maybe I need to put more info on here. In the post about moving in I put a very sneaky little note letting you all know that, Surprise!, we were having a baby. I had a few people tell me they didn't even notice it. So here is a few more details for you.
First of all, this was a surprise to us. If you remember, I shouldn't have even been trying to have a baby because of my Chrones and all that comes along with that. I could try some time, but my doctor said to just wait. We were waiting. Mother nature wasn't showing up. I took a test and to my huge surprise it was positive. I was totally prepared to look at it and find that it was negative. Guess it was just meant to be.
I am due March 20th. Today I am 10 weeks 3 days.
I feel so good. With my first three I was always super sick. Like, sick enough to lose ten pounds with each of them.
With this one I had a few days where I felt a little nauseous but then it tapered off and I have felt fabulous ever since. That kind of started to make me worry. I had a miscarriage before I had my first and I wasn't sick at all with that one. So in the back of my mind I was a little scared that this one would turn out just like that. I had my worries put at ease yesterday. I went in for my first ultrasound. Right away I could see the cute little heart beating away. It was beautiful. The baby was even wiggling around.
I have had other ultrasounds at this time with my other ones but none of them ever looked this good. If you can't tell, that is the little head down on the bottom left with it's two little hands by it. Then the tummy and legs up at the top right.

Tyler and I both think that this one will finally be a boy...
but if the old wives tale about the heartbeat letting you know what the sex is, then this one might be a girl. The heartbeat was a very strong 176.
Don't they say a fast heartbeat is a girl?
Of course I'm not banking on that.
I have had other ultrasounds at this time with my other ones but none of them ever looked this good. If you can't tell, that is the little head down on the bottom left with it's two little hands by it. Then the tummy and legs up at the top right.
Tyler and I both think that this one will finally be a boy...
but if the old wives tale about the heartbeat letting you know what the sex is, then this one might be a girl. The heartbeat was a very strong 176.Don't they say a fast heartbeat is a girl?
Of course I'm not banking on that.
7 comments:
Congrats! That's SO exciting:) They say the stronger, faster heartbeat means a girl but my doctor said that's false. My baby's heartbeat was slower at first and then has sped up the last few months. We're having a girl. I wouldn't get your hopes up until the 20 week appointment when they confirm it's a boy or girl. But good luck!!!
That's AWESOME!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mom told me last Wednesday and showed me the ultrasound on her phone. Such a proud grandma! So excited for you!!! Wouldn't that be crazy if it was a boy! What a different experience... well atleast that's what I think it would be after having 3 girls! Congrats again!!! Oh yeah... have you met Zach's lady friend... she seems nice!
Congrats! I hope things continue to go smoothly!
Congrats, Sheena! James had a really fast heart rate so it just might be your first little boy!!
I'm so happy for you. I love those ultrasounds when they are tiny tiny...:)
Hope all is well!
I love your little gummy bear, she (he?) is so cute! Tired yet? lol. I sure hope mine comes soon!
Post a Comment