10.13.2010

The Ultrasound

Before this baby was even conceived, far before, I just knew that our next child would be a boy.
Then I got pregnant and that feeling is so strong.
Tyler and I both felt that this one was finally going to be our boy. There was never a doubt in our minds.
This one was going to be a boy. Freaky alien face
Close up profile

One of the little feet
The tech kept commenting on how big the feet were. Every time she caught a picture of the feet she was so amazed.

Another little profile shot
And finally...
are you ready for this...




We were right.
We are finally going to have our boy!!!
(as our tech said, 'He is not super boy. Some of that is umbilical cord.)
He was perfect.
He was so active. He never once stopped twisting and kicking. I'm surprised I never felt him.
I am so excited. Since the ultrasound I keep just wanting to burst out giggling because I am so excited.
Him.
I'm having a boy!
*squeal*
Let the shopping begin.
****
If you know of any body that is need of girl clothes ranging from 0-3 months clear up to one year, let me know. I have a lot to get rid of.

14 comments:

Rissy & Spence said...

Hey Sheena,

My friend Maryann Juricic is having a baby girl in January 14th 2011, if I can get 0-3 months & clear up to 1year. Here is my address to send them to me, Marissa (Bowler) Nichols 4500 So. Atherton Drive Unit #34 Salt Lake, Utah 84123

Congratulation's on new bundle of Joy with a little boy. That is exciting news.. TTYL have good night. Love ur friend, Marissa (Bowler) Nichols

Brandon and Julie said...

congratulations that is so great, boys are fun. A little less dramatic I have found out in the past two weeks. Hope you are still feeling great!!

JennyJ said...

we just sent tons of boy clothes to Amy for her new little one...and I would wait on getting rid of the girl clothes.....he isn't here yet and some Ultrasound techs have been wrong...you don't want to jinx anything. :)

CONGRATS!!!!

Kami Satterlee said...

YAY!!!! A Boy Oh Boy!:) Congrats

tami and todd said...

Congratulations guys! That is exciting and perfect!

Henry Family said...

YEHHH! We are very excited that you guys are having a boy!

Jewls said...

Yay for boys! They're such fun, congrats!!

kennan said...

thats so amazing sheena! can't wait see him and hear what he will be named.

CONGRATS!

Deborah said...

WOOOOOOOOT!

Kim Royer said...

Yeah, congratulations!!! Finally! You will love it, I love my boys, so much easier than my girls. So my brother Jeffrey just had a baby girl in September and I know that he would love clothes. From 3mo-1yr. If you have any left for your cuz, I know he would appreciate it, I know he struggles to make it and my mom and Jenny help where we can! Let me know if you still have them, if others already need them, no bid deal! Thanks

Terrie said...

Congrats Sheena and Tyler. That is so cool. Love ya tons.
Aunt Terrie

Wendy and Spencer said...

Hooray!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!!! I LOVE my boys...you will too!!!!

Miss Bear said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you to spread some BLUE in your house!!! :)