We got to spend Christmas with our family in Utah. We were lucky enough to have an entire two weeks to be there. It was wonderful.
We slept over at Tyler's Dad's house Christmas Eve and had Christmas morning with them.
Patiently waiting to go out and see what Santa brought. Don't I just look so lovely.

Ella got what she wanted, plenty of Polly Pockets.
Gabby got Zoobles, among other things.Three baby dolls total.

After a yummy breakfast of crepes on my father-in-laws new crepe maker we headed down to my grandparents and packed into their basement like sardines. The family is getting really big. Very different from the Christmas' growing up.

After a yummy breakfast of crepes on my father-in-laws new crepe maker we headed down to my grandparents and packed into their basement like sardines. The family is getting really big. Very different from the Christmas' growing up.
2011 will bring great-grandchildren numbers 6 and 7 into the mix. For now at least. We are crossing our fingers for more to come.
My girls were so excited to see my cousins. They love playing with them. All the girls hid in a corner and played. My cousins are 8 and 9 and they are so nice to play with my girls. I love it.

I have found that it is almost impossible to get a normal picture of Ella. But isn't she still so cute!

My girls were so excited to see my cousins. They love playing with them. All the girls hid in a corner and played. My cousins are 8 and 9 and they are so nice to play with my girls. I love it.
I have found that it is almost impossible to get a normal picture of Ella. But isn't she still so cute!
***
After that we headed down to Tyler's mom's and celebrated Christmas and her birthday with her. Sadly, no pictures from there, but it was a lot of fun. The girls loved seeing their cousins. Makes me wish we lived closer so they could get together more often. They really like playing with each other now that they are getting older.



1 comment:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Kate's hair cut!! And Ella's, when did you do that??
Post a Comment