2.21.2011

36 weeks

20 weeks

24 weeks

28 weeks


32 weeks



36 weeks
Yesterday was my 36 weeks mark. Can you believe I only have four weeks left? I find my thoughts being consumed with baby boy and all the fun stuff that will be happening. The girls are so excited to. This morning we were talking about when he was going to come. I told them a few more weeks and they got so excited. This little boy is going to have three little mothers helping him. Good or bad? We will see.
This pregnancy has been my easiest out of the four, and that is saying a lot considering the fact that all of my other pregnancies were super easy to.
The differences:
1- With the girls I was really sick up until about12 weeks. Baby boy, no sickness at all.
2- With the girls, starting at the beginning of the second trimester up until delivery I had horrible heart burn. I ate Tums like candy. Baby boy; heartburn hasn't been that bad at all.
3- With the girls by the last month and a half they were up in my ribs and making it very uncomfortable. Baby boy; he is no where near kicking me in the ribs. He is down pretty low. It is so wonderful. I can still bend over pretty easily and not have him be in the way.
So, pretty easy. I feel blessed. I think baby boy knew I needed it to be easy after the year I went through trying to figure out what was wrong with me and being diagnosed with Crohnes disease.
Speaking of my Chrones. It has not showed it's ugly face throughout the pregnancy either. That has been super wonderful. I just went into my gastroenterologist and he said that that does happen to some women. They get pregnant and the disease gets better. To bad I can't always be pregnant.
When I went in two weeks ago for my 34 week checkup I had the oh so lovely strep b test done. My doc asked if I was curious about whether my body was doing anything yet. I was a little curious and figured while we were doing all the lovely test business why not. So she checked me and I was already at 1 cm and my cervix was softening. Now I'm curious to see if I have done anything more. I have a checkup today, starting my weekly visits, and wonder if she will check me again.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

How exciting! Sophie was 3 weeks early, so you never know! You better get ready. : ) I wouldn't mind if he was a couple weeks early, cuz then he'd have a little more time to grow into his blessing outfit. hehe

Josh and Lindsay said...

We hope he comes early:) Boys are so much fun too:) Creed was two weeks early. You would not believe how big he is, he already weighs 13 pounds and that was like two weeks ago:) I think he weighs more because he is so heavy:) Its a change from little tiny Kambree:) We hope everything goes well for you guys!

Mandi said...

you look so good!!

I totally have something for you but am seriously lacking in the getting it mailed part :)

good luck with everything! Sorry I am horrible at writing back but I do read any comments or messages from you.

Hope you are well. take care and enjoy the last little bit with your precious little ladies!!

Unknown said...

Shenna, you are absolutely glowing and look so cute pregnant! So excited for you and Tyler and the girls for baby brother to get here. Can't wait to see pictures!