2.19.2011

Boy clothes...

...are so fun to buy.
I am love, love, loving buying boy stuff.
Apparently we like the rock star theme. The blue onsie has a guitar on it, and the one piece says 'Rock star in training.'



He got these ones from Grandpa and Diana Schippers.
He'll have to wait a few months to wear these ones, but by then it will be perfect because he is going to live in onsies for these hot summers we have here.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Holy crap, those bottom onesies are SO CUTE!!! Go dad and Diana! (Probably mostly Diana.) : ) And I love the little short outfits above them, too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Lindsay said...

I love the green and gray guitar outfit I have almost bought it like three times. I guess now I will so they can have matching ones:)