This is the first time we have had a room for our baby to have all their own. With the other three kiddos we were living in a basement apartment and so the they had to share a room with us. So now that we have a room for the baby we were so excited to decorate for him. 
We want to get some vinyl letters that either spell out his name or are just his initials. They will go over his crib.

We want to get some vinyl letters that either spell out his name or are just his initials. They will go over his crib.


6 comments:
Shenna--I'm loving this room. You did such a great job! :) You actually have BLUE invading your house!! Yay!
Sooo precious! I love it!
I bet you're just LOVING playing with all the blue! What a fun change!
So cute! I love the animals. Did you paint all of those on, or are they the cool vinyl stickers?
I love it! I am so so so excited for you. I hope the last weeks fly by, and that you are feeling well.
Wow you guys have been busy! Your boy's nursery is super cute! I'm so excited you are having a boy :)
Post a Comment