4.27.2011

Our life with a new baby

We have stayed busy this last month with our new addition. Roman is so fun to have around.The girls fight over who gets to hold him. Ella won out this time. She was playing patty cake with him. It was so cute to just sit and watch the two of them together.


Tyler's mom came the week after Roman was born and spent a few days with us. She came with a lot of activities do with the girls.

They made these cute aprons and made cookies.




Ella turned five. Poor girl didn't get a real big celebration in the midst of everything going on. She really could have cared less though. She still had fun. I can't believe she is five already and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe I will have two kids in elementary school.






Notice all his hair. Yeah, it has fallen out on the top.





Gabby lost two more teeth. That makes five teeth in all.



Roman loves his baths. I have never had a baby love taking their bath so much.



Kate doesn't want to hold Roman too much but she still loves holding him occasionally. Even though it doesn't last long.


A father and his son.







Isn't he so handsome? He is a month and one week old in this picture.

He went for hi one month check-up the day before and weighed in at 10 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 22 in. long. He has got some yummy squishy cheeks.

4 comments:

Dennis said...

Those are just the best pictures! Thanks for sharing. It was great to see you all at the reception!

Henry Family said...

super cute pic's, love the aprons! It was so nice to see you, the family and baby Roman.

Unknown said...

he is so handsome!:) I can tell his sisters love him to pieces!

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

Oh, I love all these pictures but I have to say, the one with Tyler and Roman looking up at his has to be my favorite.
Love you guys
Aunt Terrie