5.02.2011

A name and a blessing

A couple of weekends ago on Sunday April 17, 2011 Roman was blessed. We were up North in Salt Lake for my brothers wedding and thought that was a perfect time to bless him so that all of our family would be able to be there. We did the blessing at my parents house and it was so wonderful.




The men in his circle.

from left to right: my grandpa Brent, my brother Zach, my dad Doug, my parents bishop, my brother Stuart (he is the tall one in the back), father-in-law Glen (hiding behind Tyler holding Romans cousin Jack), Tyler, our brother-in-law Logan, our brother-in-law Scott, our great friend Josh, and Tyler's grandpa Norman.




Daddy with his son. I am so thankful that Tyler is worthy to hold the Priesthood and give our family the blessings they need.


Mommy and her little boy



Our great friend Josh with his little boy Creed who is exactly four months apart.



Our family of six. It is a beautiful sight.



We can't forget to mention that this super cute outfit was made by my knitting genius sister-in-law Val. When I was about 10 weeks along I asked her if she had ever seen a cute blessing outfit for boys that she thought she could make. I knew in my heart that he was going to be a boy. She did some research and found something that matched exactly what we wanted. Thanks, Val, for making the day all the more perfect.

4 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

He is such a stud, and that outfit is AMAZING!!! Love it!

Valerie said...

Awwwww, thanks! : ) I would be honored to make your next 3 blessing outfits as well. ; ) I miss him already!

missy said...

Wow!!! He is so cute. I love the outfit.

Sarah said...

He's SO cute! What a darling blessing outfit:)