I always think to myself 'I really need to update my blog.' Sadly it doesn't happen as often as I wish it could. We live away from all of our family and I want them to see the things we do, and see Roman grow, since they don't get to see him very often. Finding the time to do it is the trick though. When you have a baby that needs to eat every two hours and that feeding takes at least half an hour to do, it's hard to find time to get on the computer when I still need to do all of the other housework to. You moms know what I mean.
So here are some pictures to satisfy my family and all those who care to see. We have had a fun month. 
The girls really like to help out with Roman. One day I came into the front room to find this. They had were changing Roman's diaper and they did a good job at it.
(Madi, Aly, Kate)
We went to a birthday party for this cute girl in the middle. Her name is Aly and my girls love her and her big sister like they were cousins. It was such a fun party.

The girls really like to help out with Roman. One day I came into the front room to find this. They had were changing Roman's diaper and they did a good job at it.
(Madi, Aly, Kate) We went to a birthday party for this cute girl in the middle. Her name is Aly and my girls love her and her big sister like they were cousins. It was such a fun party.
Kate had fun with them.
(Ruby, Ella, Kate, Sophie, Gabby, Paige, Aly, and Rett is the boy in front)
All the kids that were at the party minus three who had already left and three babies who were in their car seats. We were a sight to see. 14 kids (all age 6 and under) who belonged to four moms. I'm so glad my girls have such great friends.








7 comments:
such cute kids and that laughter from your other post is so cute, love it!!
Yay! I just love these pictures. I can't believe you have a chunky person in your family now. Squish his tummy for me! Miss ya! Oh and your main blog picture is the cutest thing ever! You all look fantastic!
He is so cute and looks just like his dad!! Bet that makes Tyler happy, huh?
I would kiss that belly all the time!! Darling!!
He is a healthy boy! So cute..he does look like his daddy! Love the cheeks and tummy handles such a rollie pollie..hehehe it is fun to see him and keep in touch with your darling family. aunt lu
He is so cute! And he's so loved! Love the updates! They make me smile.
Roman is so cute! He looks just like you guys! :) He is chubby, Rylee is way chubby too and I love it!!
Post a Comment