6.01.2011

Memorial Weekend

My parents and one of my sisters came down to visit us over memorial weekend for a long visit. We had lots of fun.

To escape from the heat we headed up to the mountains for a picnic and a hike.
See Tyler and I do exist



Roman had a good time chillin' in his car seat






Headed out for our hike. The girls had to find the perfect walking sticks.


Roman slept peacefully in his carrier.







The hike we did was Cathedral rock. See that white stuff on the right of the picture. Yeah, we still have snow up there on that mountain. We saw a little patch of it and the girls that it was so awesome.









It seems Ella was born to hike. She had a great time and just kept on goin'. She was always out in front.

The girls did really good on this hike. Not much complaining about being tired or wanting to be carried. I'm glad because I would love to do a lot of hiking.












1 comment:

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Wow, you've got some regular hikers! All three of your little girls made it up to Cathedral rock!! I'm very impressed! And little Roman kept up too! (With your help, haha). Love the pics! Thanks!