6.02.2011

Movin' on up

Gabby had her last kindergarten performance today. It's a little sad that she is done with kindergarten and will now be a first grader. Now she is really growing up. Lining up for the program. She is the one in the orange dress.


Afterwards they had a celebration. She has made some good friends.





Here she is with her amazing teacher Mrs. Fellows. We both loved her. Hopefully we will see her regularly starting back up in the fall if Ella gets her as her teacher.

I can't believe that I am going to have two kids in elementary school next year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! Your little family is so dang precious!

Deborah said...

um.... i can't believe you'll have two elementary kids either! crazy! we can't wait to see you guys again. little baby is SO close to being here and having awesome cousins. she especially can't wait to meet little roman guy. she told me. :)

Kory said...

My goodness oldie!! That is crazy, I still have a year before I even have 1 in elementary! Miss y'all so much, sorry we didn't make it to Vegas, but we better meet up next time you are North!