The other day, as I was sitting at the computer, I heard a rustling noise. At first I thought it was a fly that had gotten trapped between the blinds and the window. Nope, it wasn't that. Then I realized that it was coming from the pile of papers and photos that I had on the floor. I kind of got creeped out and thought maybe it was a cockroach that had gotten stuck back in the corner. I didn't want to try and find out so I just didn't bother. I kept hearing it and finally, when I looked back one time, I saw what was making the noise.

This teeny-tiny little lizard. He is resting on Romans newborn hospital bracelet so that gives you a good idea of just how small he is. The girls thought that was pretty cool.

I caught it and let the girls check it out. Then we set him free in our backyard so that he can get big and strong, and hopefully eat up all the crickets in our backyard and stop them from getting in our house.
****


Cute!
That's all there is to say about those pictures.
****
Gabby was playing around with the camera the other day and got some cute pictures.

Remember those Taco Time commercials "I guess it's time for Taco Time." Maybe they still do them. We don't have Taco Time's here in Vegas so I'm not sure. When we did live in Utah the girls used to say that all the time and shrug their shoulders like Kate is doing above. Gabby was giving her artistic direction and told her to pose like that.


Pretty good self portrait of the kids. Gabby may have something here.
****

I snapped these pictures as Roman was falling asleep. I was loving his chubby, droopy cheeks. They still don't seem to capture just how chubby they are. They are so chubby, that when he sits like this it is almost like he can't swallow and so he drools like crazy.
Can you believe he will be three months old tomorrow?!
1 comment:
your kids are such cuties!!
Post a Comment