8.29.2011

The first day of school

I can't believe that I have two kids in school now. It was a big day for both of them. Gabby started 1st grade and Ella started kindergarten.

Kate couldn't be left out of the picture taking.


Waiting at the bus stop


I thought that I would do okay this year, but as they climbed on the bus I got a little teary eyed.

We got home and it just felt so weird. Kate had no one to play with.

The first day went good though. When I went to pick up Ella she seemed so much bigger. I'm a little sad that time is moving so quickly and before I know it my days of having little children in my home are going to be gone.


1 comment:

Josh and Lindsay said...

So after I saw Kate's shirt I was going to ask wher eyou got it but we were at Target and I saw it so I had to buy Kambree one!! Love it!!