This last Sunday was Gabrielle's seventh birthday. I can't believe that next year we will be baptizing our first child. So exciting!
Roman was wondering what all the excitement was about. 
She got a good amount of presents this year.
We needed a box to wrap her clothes in. I went to our cupboards and looked to see what boxes I had. I found this Saltines box and thought it was the perfect size. Her reaction when she opened it up was so funny. "Ooo, crackers. Yay!" She really did sound excited, but then she just put in down. Probably thinking to herself that that was a lame present. We did tell her that she probably should look inside. She was glad to see that it was actually clothes and thought it was pretty funny.

The whole time Roman was so interested in everything that Gabby was doing. He never looked away.

She got a good amount of presents this year.
We needed a box to wrap her clothes in. I went to our cupboards and looked to see what boxes I had. I found this Saltines box and thought it was the perfect size. Her reaction when she opened it up was so funny. "Ooo, crackers. Yay!" She really did sound excited, but then she just put in down. Probably thinking to herself that that was a lame present. We did tell her that she probably should look inside. She was glad to see that it was actually clothes and thought it was pretty funny.
The whole time Roman was so interested in everything that Gabby was doing. He never looked away.




1 comment:
Ok, so when I look at Gabby's pictures, it's like looking at the very Sheena I grew up with. When she smiles really big, it totally reminds me of our little days!!
Post a Comment