Roman is now six months old. Makes me a little sad that every day he gets that much farther from being my baby and a little bit closer to a big boy. We are loving every moment of it.
His smiles melt my heart.
He sits like a pro, and has been for a month now. He took to it so well. I thought one day that maybe he was ready, and just like that he did it. He never needed and support. He was just ready to be up and get a better view of his world.
I have a feeling he is going to keep us always on our feet from here on out.









2 comments:
Sheena, Roman is such a doll! I think he looks more and more like you each day! YES he will keep you on your toes but what a wonderful dance this will be!
Wow, so mobile! You need to watch that one! The top picture of this post is so cute. I cant believe he is already 6 months. I didn't realize how close him and Kayden are. For some reason I thought Roman was WAY younger than him! but he's only 5 months different. Guess I never did the math before. Yours was a NEWBORN. Mine was a WIGGLY WORM. haha. now the differences narrow!
Post a Comment