8.14.2012

Phone dump

Occasionally I catch some gems on my phone. I thought I'd share them with you.
Keep in mind that I do not have a fancy phone. It is good for calling and texting so these are not the best pictures.

Kate loves dressing up. This day she came in and told me to take a picture of her ballerina outfit. 

 One weekend Tyler abandoned us and went to Salt Lake for a business trip so the kids and I went up to our old neighborhood and went for a little walk on this boardwalk in Red Rock. Kate is not mad in this picture, if that's what you are thinking. She just can't take a picture without posing. She cracks me up.  



  Roman either sleeps like this with his head resting on his cheek or both of his hands over his head when we are driving. I love the squishy face. Oh my sweet boy, you are growing up way too fast.

 Roman had to go visit a GI doctor a month ago. No worries. We found out he is healthy and just had a virus that wanted to stick around for a while. He was being so goofy while we were waiting for the doctor. When he realized I had my phone out to take a picture he started being a ham.
This picture actually has some Instagram fanciness on it. Ella and Kate went to the library with our friends that live across the street from us. After the library they went to the park for a bit and my friend sent me this picture with two of her kids. 

2 comments:

Dennis said...

We sure enjoy seeing your sweet family photos! Thanks!
Denny & Carol

Wardles said...

HEY!!! I know that park! Very pretty place! I love that first picture of Kate! So cute! You have a VERY cute family!