8.20.2012

The Bees


My sister works for First Utah Bank and they have a suite for the Bees games that their employees can reserve. So my sister reserved a suite for all of us. It was really fun, and having a suite is definitely the way to go when you have kids. Then they can get up and wander around and you don't have to worry about them bothering anyone.

 Roman got really tired and chilled on my lap. A minute after this picture was snapped he was asleep.

 We got to get lots of cuddle time with baby Zander.



I told everyone to make this look like this was a candid picture and look like something awesome just happened. My dad is the best one in the picture pretending to be asleep.

***
Later in our trip we took the kids up to Kennecott Copper Mine. Tyler and I hadn't been up there since we were little kids so it was like a new place to us too.

1 comment:

Wardles said...

That first picture of you and Roman is crazy! I can't believe how big he is now!! Having a suite would be so nice! Your parents said you were in town! I wish I would have been able to see you! Maybe next time. =)