5.09.2013

March pt.1

March was a really fun, busy month for us.
 It went as follows:
 The girls had Nevada reading week and got to go in jammies one day.

 Roman kept us on our toes. I couldn't turn my back on him for a second or this is what would come of it. He has gotten much better now.

 Gabby and Ella both got these awards from school for working so hard. A free cheesburger for their outstanding effort.
 Roman found one of the hats still in the car on the way home from church the next day.

 We did a lot of waiting at the school picking up the kids. Roman thought he was a cool kid with my sunglasses on. Don't mind his messy shirt, haha, he is impossible to keep clean. Boys!

 Gabby flew through three levels of the sight words and was recognized in an assembly at school. We got to go and see her.

 Kate had plenty of play time with her friend Allison.


 Ella lost a tooth.

 We started our warm up and had lots of nice days at the park with our friends.

 Roman turned 2 on the 16th! This time is going so fast.
He was lucky to have Gramma and Grampa Gardner here to celebrate with him.




 Ella lost another tooth.
 Roman took a nose dive off of the tramp onto our concrete floor. Luckily it is a small one that is only a foot off the ground, but he did get a nice shiner from it.
A chill morning after the two oldest were out the door for school. It's crazy that come September I will on ly have one child at home for half the day. My babies are growing too fast.
I had my birthday in there somewhere. I'm in the last year of my twenties and I could really care less. Some people really start to freak out that they will be 30, but I say, bring it on! I'm looking forward to all that it will bring.
Stay tuned for March pt. 2. That will cover our trip we took up to Utah. Lots of fun stuff!

No comments: