1.30.2008

Recovering

Well, I had my surgery last Friday, the 25th. I was at the hospital at seven in the morning and out of there by noon. Then I slept pretty much all day because I was so drugged. It was a laproscopic surgery so they only had to make four one inch incisions in my belly. One right in my belly button, one right below my sternum and two on the right side just under my ribs. I am doing fabulous now and only have a little bit of pain left other then my sores. I am just so glad that it is done and I don't have to worry about another gallstone attack again. I would rather go through natural child birth. Thank you for all your prayers and concerns.

4 comments:

Miss Bear said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!!! Hopefully you will be 100% in no time! :)

My life in a blog said...

Glad you are better!! Hope all is well with your family and baby!

Burrell said...

Ummm, yeah. Natural childbirth is a breeze. Only an hour and a half (in my case) of the worst pain EVER and then you're done and holding a baby. I'm glad you are finally feeling better.

Brandon and Julie said...

gald you are doing well, also I have tagged you so go to my blog to see what to do